Desperado


Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,為什麼你還沒清醒?
You’ve been out ridin’ fences for so long now
你在圍欄上呆坐了好久 (意指這人不碰愛情,一直維持在旁觀看)
Oh, you’re a hard one, I know that you got your reasons
啊,你真是個很難理解的人,但我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasin’ you, Can hurt you somehow
那些令你開心的事情有時也會傷害到你
Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
老兄,別去拿鑽石Queen (撲克牌裡的方塊Queen,意指耀眼引人注目的女生)
She’ll beat you if she’s able.
只要她逮到機會,她可能會傷害你 (意指她會在你生活上讓你難受)
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
你知道紅心Queen才是你最好的賭注 (意指應該尋找愛你的也是你愛的女生)
Now it seems to me, some fine things have been laid upon your table
在我看來,有些好牌似乎已攤在你卓上
But you only want the ones that you can’t get
但是,你只想要你得不到的那些
Desperado, oh, you ain’t gettin’ no younger
忘命之徒啊,你已經不年輕了
Your pain and your hunger, they’re drivin’ you home
你的傷痛與饑渴,催促著你回家
And freedom, oh freedom well, that’s just some people talkin’
自由啊自由,那只是某些人的說法
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
獨自遊走世界是你的牢竉
Don’t your feet get cold in the winter time?
難道冬天時,你的雙腳不冷嗎?
The sky won’t snow and the sun won’t shine
天空不會下雪,太陽也不會照耀大地
It’s hard to tell the night time from the day
也很難分清楚白天與黑夜
You’re losin’ all your highs and lows
你正在失去你所有開心與失落的能力
Ain’t it funny how the feeling goes away?
你不覺得讓那些感覺跑掉很好笑嗎?
Desperado, why don’t you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你為何不清醒些?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
從圍欄上下來吧,打開(你心中的)閘門吧
It may be rainin’, but there’s a rainbow above you
現在也許在下雨,但你頭上有一道彩虹
You better let somebody love you
你最好讓某個女孩愛上你…
You better let somebody love you, before it’s too late!!!
你最好讓某個女孩愛上你在為時已晚之前

—–我是老鹰的忠实歌迷,现在发现老鹰这首歌很适合我的状况.

我就是That’s kind of Desperado.

Leave a comment